Here are the published titles for the ToK Essays submitted for examination in May 2022 and based on the new ToK Curriculum 2022 c/o ibtokessaytutor.com:
Monday, September 13, 2021
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Please find the titles for the Nov 2021 exam session c/o intokessaytutor.com
1. Identifying a line between accepted and disputed knowledge.
2. Problems of gaining knowledge through direct experience.
3. The deceptiveness of obvious facts.
4. Knowledge production and reliance on trial & error.
5. Provisional knowledge and our confidence in it.
6. Certainty, uncertainty and our relationship to them.
All the best!
Sunday, September 6, 2020
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Monday, September 16, 2019
1. Picasso, seeing and asking questions
2. Descriptions, explanations and knowledge
3. Knowledge, personal circumstances & seriousness
4. Analogies, understanding & justification
5. Theories and their limitations
6. How present knowledge depends on past knowledge
The actual titles are availble courstesy of : https://www.reddit.com/r/IBO/comments/cyn9i2/tok_essay_titles_may_2020/
Monday, March 4, 2019
Saturday, September 8, 2018
1. “The quality of knowledge is best measured by how many people accept it.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
2. “The production of knowledge is always a collaborative task and never solely a product of the individual.” Discuss this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
3. Do good explanations have to be true?
4. “Disinterestedness is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
5. “The production of knowledge requires accepting conclusions that go beyond the evidence for them.” Discuss this claim.
6. “One way to assure the health of a discipline is to nurture contrasting perspectives.” Discuss this claim.