In the posts that follow, we will be going through each question in turn and breaking down what we think it demands. Before you decide which essay to re-work, you should take into account two things:
1. Which essay got the best mark?
2. Which essay topic do I feel strongly about?
Remember, you don't have to choose the essay for which you got the best mark.
Just a few words of caution:
- Avoid simply using the comments on the essay and changing the sentences of the essay before handing in the final draft.
- Research the topic further, refflect on the overall ideas and sometimes even tear the essay apart and start again using only the key ideas.
- We will not mark further drafts of the essay - we may glance through the work and give verbal feedback.
Continue to use the tutorials to re-visit the essay and ask questions about it and now also start to contribute to these posts by making your comments.
in the posts that follow, we will help you to 'unpack' the ToK essay questions. This means you will get hints as to how to think about writing your answer. It does not mean that you should copy the questions and sentences from the posts into your essays!