A little belated, but here are the titles for the November 2015 Examination session:
1. “The main reason knowledge is produced is to solve problems.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
2. Assess the advantages and disadvantages of using models to produce knowledge of the world.
3. “Without the group to verify it, knowledge is not possible.” Discuss.
4. “In some areas of knowledge we try to reduce a complex whole to simple components, but in others we try to integrate simple components into a complex whole.” Discuss this distinction with reference to two areas of knowledge.
5. “No knowledge can be produced by a single way of knowing.” Discuss.
6. Is explanation a prerequisite for prediction? Explore this question in relation to two areas of knowledge.
All the best!