Here are the TOK Essay Titles for November 2016 courtesy of ibtokessaytutor.com (awaiting further verification from other sources...)
1. "The acquisition of knowledge is more a matter of recognition than of judgement." Evaluate this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
2. "Is the availability of more data always helpful in the production of knowledge?" Explore this question with reference to two areas of knowledge.
3. "Conflicting knowledge claims always involve a difference in perspective." Discuss with reference to two areas of knowledge.
4. "Error is as valuable as accuracy in the production of knowledge." To what extent is this the case in two areas of knowledge?
5. "Metaphor makes no contribution to knowledge but is essential for understanding." Evaluate this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
6. " Ways of knowing operate differently in personal and shared knowledge." Assess this claim.
Good luck to all of you submitting n September 2016!