We would like to send a message of thanks and our personal best wishes to all the Year 13s who are about to finish their essays over the next weeks. You have grown in mind and heart and we sincerely hope that all the experiences you've had in TOK over the last 18 months have helped to shape you into independent thinkers who are confident to speak your mind about the things that matter most to you. Having seen and assessed your recent presentations, we have great confidence in all of you - you are not the same people as the ones who started the course. And even if you do not see the transformations in yourselves, rest assured that we see them and that they are good.
Please take the time to read the following message:
1. Final deadline for TOK Essay: Monday 8th February 2010 at 12 p.m.
2. Come to the IB Office Rm 210 to hand in the essay
3. Please note that the essays and presentation scores are being posted away immediately after 12 p.m. so any latecomers will FAIL
4. Print off the formal essay cover sheet (from the website) and complete it in BLACK INK
5. Also bring your completed official TOK Presentation paperwork, also completed in BLACK INK
6. After Christmas there will be essay consultation sessions on Fridays P1 and Tuesdays P9 in the Lecture theatre - please do NOT come empty handed. A plan of ideas or a self-reflection sheet will suffice - we will not read through or discuss completed essays. Please look out for the booking form on the noticeboard and pencil yourself in - no more than SIX students per session.
Good luck to you all and have a splendid holiday!